financialtreat – will explain about How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account which you will get in the following article. let’s look at this article carefully!
In this day and age, money transfers to other people are not only done through ATMs. However, there are a number of How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account that you can try when you are busy or unable to go to the bank.
Several options for transferring money from Dasher directly to this bank account include the Post Office, Western Union, minimarkets, mobile banking, and e-wallet. Now, to find out the complete steps, let’s take a closer look at a number of How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account below.
How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account
The ATM is one of the needs of the community in conducting banking activities. How not? Thanks to that, we don’t have to wait long in line to transfer or withdraw balances. But unfortunately, not all areas are covered by this facility, so how to transfer money from dash to someone’s account is something that must be known.
Also Read Financial Advisor:
For those of you who live in areas far from banking services or have difficulty using this facility, you don’t need to worry because OCBC has compiled several ways to transfer money to people’s accounts using a dasher. Let’s just look at the explanation below! Some alternative ways to transfer money from a dash to a bank account that you can do are as follows.
Cash Transfer Via Bank Teller
The first way to transfer money to someone’s account without an ATM is to go to the teller at your nearest bank. Here are some steps.
1. Go to the nearest bank.
To make it easier, visit your nearest bank. It doesn’t matter if the bank is not the same as the recipient’s account, because usually the teller will also handle interbank transfers.
2. Obtain a Queue Number
When entering, don’t forget to take the queue number, which is usually provided near the door or in front of the teller.
3. Create an Identity Card
Don’t forget to bring your KTP or family card if you are under 17 years old. Just in case, bring an account book too.
4. Save money
Prepare the money you want to transfer. Make sure the amount has been adjusted.
5. Complete the form
After waiting, you will usually be called by the teller and have to fill out a form. Make sure to fill it out carefully and ask the teller if there is anything you don’t understand. When it’s finished, don’t forget to return it so that it can be processed immediately.
6. Wait for the Remittance Process to Complete
Wait for the money transfer process to be completed until the teller shows the money has been successfully sent to the recipient’s account.
Transfer Via Post Office
The way to transfer money from the dash to the account is through the post office. This service is usually referred to as a money order. Well, there are various models of money orders that you can use, including the following:
- Cash to Account (Cash to Account) money orders are a way of transferring money to people’s accounts from a dasher through the post office in real time to any bank account.
- Instant postal money orders are the fastest money transfers (in real time) by entering the PIN and NTP (Central Transaction Number) from the sender to the recipient.
- A partnership postal money order is a type of remittance made in cooperation with other parties. The rate is according to the agreement.
- Prime postal money orders are money transfers that use a letter that is sent to the recipient by the post office of the destination.
The procedure for transferring money from Dasher directly to a bank account using the post office service is as follows.
- Visit the nearest post office by bringing your ID card, the money to be sent, and also the mobile numbers of the sender and recipient.
- Meet with the clerk and select which postal money order you want to use.
- The shipment will be processed; you only need to pay an administration fee.
Money Transfer Via Western Union
Western Union is a money transfer service that reaches overseas. So, you can send money to other people’s accounts without the need to use an ATM. The method is as follows:
- Visit the nearest agent location.
- Complete the remittance form, including the recipient’s bank account information.
- Give the complete form to the agent along with money and transfer fees in cash.
- Save the receipt.
- The money will be sent to the recipient within about 3 working days.
Through the Mobile Banking Application
Transferring money to an account from a dash to a bank account can also be done through mobile banking. The steps are as follows:
- Login to your M-Banking account.
- Select the “Transfer” option.
- Select the destination bank.
- Enter the beneficiary account number and the amount to be transferre.
- Fill in your pin.
- Wait for the transaction to be processe. You will get a notification whether the balance transfer was successful or not.
Transfer Through Minimarkets in Collaboration with Banks
Next, you can send money from Dash to your bank account by sending it through minimarkets or supermarkets such as Alfamart and Indomaret, which have collaborate with banks. The method is as follows:
- Go to the nearest minimarket, then convey your intention to send money. For information, some stores require you to shop in exclusive quantities before you can send money.
- It shows an active ID and mobile number.
- Give the account number of the recipient, the amount to be sent, and the administration fee.
- Wait until the cashier processes your transaction.
- If the transaction goes through, you will usually get a text message or a printe copy of the proof of transfer.
There are quite a few ways to transfer money from Dasher to a bank account via e-wallet, but in general, the steps are as follows.
- Login to your E-Wallet account.
- Select the “Pay” or “Transfer” option.
- Click the “Bank account” option.
- Enter the recipient’s bank nickname and account number.
- Enter the amount to be transferre.
- Confirm using a pin.
- Your transaction will be processe immediately.
How To Transfer Money From Dasher Direct To Bank Account
After understanding several ways to transfer money without an ATM, follow the following tips so that your transfer process occurs smoothly and avoids technical obstacles.
- Make sure you have prepare the money according to the amount transferre.
- Don’t forget to bring a proof of identity card. The main thing is an ID card.
- Prepare an additional administrative fee. If the transfer is made from an e-wallet to a bank or from a bank to another account, usually ranging from Rp. 1 thousand to Rp. 7 thousand.
- Make sure you fill in the account number correctly and confirm the recipient’s designation with the teller or officer first.
- If you make a delivery via e-wallet or m-banking and an error occurs, please contact customer service first. Do not immediately try to send it again several times because there can be a risk of double-sending.
Thus, some reviews that discuss how to transfer money from a dash directly to a bank account through the above methods may be useful and can be applie.