financialtreat – will explain how to recover a paypal account without a phone number which you will get in the following article. let’s look at this article carefully!
Are you having problems because your PayPal account is linked to a phone number you can’t use? If so, you are one of many others like you. Verifying your account with an odd phone number during the login process is there to keep your account from being stolen. And under normal circumstances, you’d be glad it existed.
But if you are the rightful owner and something bad has happened, it can be frustrating. There is a way out, but it depends on your luck and how hard you try. So let’s jump right into How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number.
How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number?
Here are a few ways to contact PayPal about Recover Paypal:
1. Send a message via SMS
Go to the “Contact Us” page for PayPal and click “Send Us a Message.” Usually, you’ll need to be logged in to do this, but you can also click to send a message as a “guest.” They reply quickly during business hours. If they can’t, they will answer when they can.
2. How to log back into PayPal account without phone number and password
You know your email address, but you don’t remember your password. Okay. If you forgot your PayPal account password, follow these steps to get it back:
- The first thing is that you can Open the PayPal login page, after that you can type your email address, and click Next.
- Now, you can click “Forgot?”
- Select one of the following options, even if not all are available:
- Get SMS messages (you can’t do this way)
- Ask us to contact you (this method also won’t work)
- Receiving e-mails. (This method is an interesting option. Because you can enter the 6-digit code you provided and click Continue)
- Check the number on the card. It’s possible, but it doesn’t happen often, especially in Europe.
- Answer questions about security. Only if you set up this security measure does it exist. For additional proof of your identity, you may be asked to enter your card number.
- Go to Google and login. You can fill in the login information for your Google account and click Next.
- Make sure via Facebook Messenger. You will get a 6-digit code, which you must enter, then click “Confirm”.
- Enter your new password twice, log in, then proceed to Methods
3. If you forgot your PayPal account email address, you can do How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number below!
have you forgotten your PayPal account email address? Even if you know your password, it doesn’t help much if you do. Because you forgot the email address for your PayPal account. If this also bothers you. Follow these steps to get your PayPal account back if you:
- First, you can Go to the Paypal login page and click Not sure how to sign in?
- If the option doesn’t appear, first download the PayPal iOS or Android app
- Tap or click: Forgot your email?
- After that you can fill in the email address that you think may have been used for your PayPal account.
- Then after that you can tap “Continue”.
- Enter your old password. Then you can follow the next method provided by paypal.
4. How Do I Change My PayPal Account Phone Number?
Good question. Even if you enter, it is only for a short time. You’ll run into the same problem soon enough, maybe next time you try to log in. So here’s how to change your PayPal account phone number:
1.) Web browser
Have you finished restoring your PayPal account in the browser? Follow this step:
- Go to “Settings” in your account.
- In the Telephone section, click the “+” or “Change” button next to the phone number you already have.
- After that you can fill in a new number, then click Update Number..
- Click Remove next to the old number if you added a new one.
2.) Smartphone apps
Your phone can make a full refund of your PayPal account? Instead, do this:
- you can tap the gear in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Touch Personal Information, then touch Phone Number.
- Tap “+” to add a new number. You can also change an existing one by tapping it, making your changes and then tapping Update.
- Touch the old phone number, scroll down, then touch the Delete button.
What if I don’t have a phone number? How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number and How to change my PayPal password?
If you are a merchant, professional or worker working overseas, it is always advisable to have a PayPal account. PayPal is the world’s leading and largest online payment platform that allows anyone to send money from one place to another without much hassle.
This eliminates the need for a third party or other means of paying, such as cash, check, or money order. It’s a better way to send money than these other methods. Within a decade, it had grown exponentially, and is now one of the most important banks for transferring money.
One of the most common problems is How To Recover Paypal Account Without Phone Number. Here are the steps you can take to restore your account without a telephone number:
- First, open the PayPal application or go to the PayPal login page.
- To log in, click the “Problems” tab.
- Then, a pop-up window with your account email address will appear.
- Make sure you enter the email address associated with your PayPal account, type the captcha letters in the space provided, and click “Continue”. A verification code will be sent to your email address, and you can reset your PayPal password without a phone number by typing the verification code in the space provided.
- Then click the button that says “next”. To change the password, enter a new one and confirm it.
- Make sure to click the refresh button to get the latest version.
But sometimes, when users are working on a problem, they run into a problem. Sometimes, users have access to the person’s mobile number, but never to their email address.
Read more financial Managament:
- Let’s Manage your Personal Finance Jobs
- How to Find the Property Manager of a Building? Here’s How to Be Effective!
So, if you do these steps correctly, you can easily get back into your PayPal account even if you don’t have a phone number or email address. If you still don’t understand something, please contact PayPal customer service via one of the many online ways to do this.